2 Carved Hematite Goddess of Willendorf Beads
Color: Silver black
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2 pcs Genuine Hematite bead(s). Color: Silver black.
- SPECIFICATION: Goddess, 20x9x7mm in size, priced per 2pcs.
- Use these beads to create amazing bracelets, earrings or necklaces that are unique to you! Or to create ornaments and accessories such as sun catchers, key chains, bookmarks, Zipper Pulls, Eyeglass Chains and Phone Jewelry, DIY Gifts, Arts & Craft, Home & Wedding Decoration.
- Our Hematite Beads are purchased as close to the source as possible and individually selected to find the best quality.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide 30-days money-back or replacement. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Details: FERTILE! Hand Carved HEMATITE Goddess of Willendorf BEADS!! This is for 2 Hand Carved HEMATITE Goddess of Willendorf Beads! The beads are perfectly cut and beautifully carved!! This bead is carved to resemble the ‘Venus of Willendorf.’ The most famous early image of a human, a woman, is the so-called “Venus” of Willendorf, found in 1908 by the archaeologist Josef Szombathy in an Aurignacian loess deposit in a terrace about 30 meters above the Danube near the town of Willendorf in Austria. Let these enter you life to give you an overall energy lift and help you complete pending projects!! Don’t miss these! These beads are drilled through the body head to foot. This is hand carved natural hematite! NOTE: Images do not reflect number and size. Please see detail and table for information. NOTE: Your two beads will be selected from those imaged. Quantity: 2 beads Material Type: Hematite Size: from 20x9x7mm to 21x11x8mm Color: Silvery Grey Legend: Hematite reflects and brings light into one’s life! Origin: North Africa