Living Made Titan Plus
- The Titan Plus Armed Dining Chair boasts a reinforced steel frame with heavy duty poly arm rests and an additional back bridge for further support. Our tough and durable frame has a weight capacity of 600 lbs
- Smooth mobility and easy to use: Caster Wheels attachment offers caregivers a practical solution to mobility challenges. Moving to and from the dining table is controlled and effortless. Floor damage and injury risk are significantly reduced
- 3 inch, Cold Cured Foam seat prevents liquids from penetrating the cushion. Each back cushion has 1½” of foam and lumbar support for long term comfort
- Caster Wheels are able to lock, ensuring stability. Rehab/Therapy seat is elevated for those with mobility difficulties and special positioning needs (Optional)
- See Below for more information – Ships one box per chair; fully assembled
Details: The Titan Plus Armed Chair with Caster Wheel attachment is a premium seating option; coupled with a handful of features that benefit both the caregiver and their loved one. The Bariatric model generates a wide range of mobility, caster wheels glide across the floor with fluidity. Stability is key: in addition to the enforced steel frame, the Titan Plus Armed Chair uses a Caster Lock to lock the wheels and plant the chair firmly on the floor. All Titan Chairs are proudly made in the USA and are crafted to commercial quality standards and fire codes (CAL 117; ANSI/BIFMA Approved). Lifetime warranty on steel frame; 15 year warranty on Cold Cured Foam; 5 year warranty on Standard Foam; 5 year warranty on Fabric.