Ruched Maternity Belly Band – Sizes 6 to 26
- Designed & ethically made in the UK by Harry Duley.
- A great maternity wardrobe investment. It allows you to wear your favourite tops for longer and covers unbuttoned jeans.
- Soft & breathable cotton with 4 way stretch. Knitted & dyed in the UK.
- Wear for coverage and warmth with shorter tops and under-the-bump trousers. Keeps your tummy covered when breastfeeding.
- For comfort & modesty, not support. Wear to create a layered look.
Details: “…an ingenious invention from designer Harry Duley, who developed the band of fabric to sit over the tummy or below a top. For pregnant women it ‘bridges the gap’ between a top and a waistband and keeps your tummy covered when breastfeeding…” (Practical Parenting 2004). Fabric: Knitted & dyed in the UK from 88% Cotton, 12% Lycra. High quality cotton sourced in Europe. 4 way stretch, excellent coverage (not see through), shape retention, UV protected, tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-tex Standard Production: Handmade in the UK in our Dorset studio or our small family owned and run factory.