Extra Large Blood Pressure Cuff Arm, 9.0”-20.5” Extra XL Replacement Cuff Compatible with All Omron Blood Pressure Machine (BP Machine Not Included)
- ✅【Adjustable Large Cuff】Eatures a D-ring to adjust blood pressure machine cuff size. Suit adult arm 9.0-20.5 inches (22-52 cm) in circumference.
- ✅【Compatibility Design】The replacement large cuff is suitable for all blood pressure monitors whose BP machine connect hole is 0.27/0.23/0.19/0.15 inches (4/5/6/7mm). Easy installation and adjustable.
- ✅【Comfortable Arm Cuff】Constructed with comfortable nylon material, with TPU airbag is non-toxic and tasteless. Nylon soft hook Velcro does not grab the hair for long-term usability.
- ✅【Package Including】Replacement blood pressure cuff with a 0.19-inch connector, user manual, 0.15-inch connector, 0.23-inch connector, 0.27-inch connector, and our lifetime service.
- ✅【Notice&Warranty】Not include a blood pressure machine. Money-back satisfaction guarantee if you have any quality concerns or other problems, pls feel free to contact us via amazon, and we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Package Dimensions: 41x170x153
Details: Blood Pressure Cuff Replacement-Sized for Upper Arm Circumference 8.6 to 20.4 Inches – for Adults, Seniors, Elderly.
✅ Simple to Install.
✅ Compatible Design.
✅ Adjustable Cuff Size
✅ Sturdy Nylon Construction.
The D Ring Cuff Replacement
The D Ring Cuff with high-quality nylon material to ensure its durability and endurance, skin-friendly, and comfortable for wearing.
Super Adhesive Hook and Loop
The D Ring Cuff with extended adhesive hook and loop to ensure the cuff size is suited for any size arm.
The Arm Connect Tube
The arm connects tube of the blood pressure monitor is for someone who has missed the original connect tube, yet if you have the original one, just use yourself connects.
Compatible with most brands of digital/automatic blood pressure monitors
How to use：
①Keep the lower edge of the cuff 0.8″-1.2″ (2-3CM).
②The trachea is on the inside of the arm and aligned with the middle finger.
③The cuff should be placed on the arm at the same level as the heart.
④Leave some space between the cuff and the arm. Make sure one finger can be inserted.
Precautions: The cuff is not placed in the correct position, which may affect the accuracy of the measurement.
* If damage is found, the cuff should be replaced in time. The cuff should also be replaced.
* If the monitoring device displays a message indicating an air leak.
* If the connector that comes with the cuff is not suitable for your machine. Please replace it with the connector of your blood pressure monitor.